Secure bike lockup, repair and wash station
Guided MTB Package Deals available
Dedicated trail zones
Aiglon Morzine: The Ultimate MTB Retreat
Morzine mountain biking in the Portes du Soleil region is one of the most renowned mountain biking and road bike destinations in the world.
From downhill to cross country, freeride and enduro trails, to road rides – whatever your preferred style of biking, it’s all here in abundance.
With package deals and a huge variety of facilities and amenities, come see for yourself why Morzine is the ultimate location that mountain bikers keep returning to every year!
Few places on the planet can rival Morzine for sheer scale, diversity, and quality of riding, and we’ve got the accommodation to match it!
Here’s what Morzine has to offer mountain bikers, at a glance:
- Endless signposted mountain bike trails
- Loads of DH tracks, including some World Cup tracks
- Bike Parks
- Dedicated Trial Zones
- Tours de France Climbs…and much, much more!
Here’s some reasons to stay at L’Aiglon Morzine:
- Central location, just 1 minute from the Super Morzine lift, and a stone’s throw from shops, bars and restaurants
- 12 separate apartments to accommodate large parties
- Secure Bike Lockup
- Bike Wash Station
- Workshop to carry out bike adjustments/repairs
- Drying room for your wet riding kit & shoes
- Onsite gym, sauna, 4 treatment rooms and access to physiotherapists.
- Outdoor decking area, perfect for winding down after a long day of activities.
- Linen & Towels provided (Must bring your own towel to the public swimming pool or lakes and gentlemen must wear shorts in the public swimming pool)
- Bike hire, which we are happy to arrange for you.
- Onsite expertise – members of our team will answer all your mountain biking questions
- Our MTB Network: We’ve teamed up with one of Morzine’s best MTB tour companies, RideAbility.
Thanks largely to the ‘Tour de France’, France is one of the, if not the most popular cycling routes. Tourists from all over the world come to enjoy their MTB holidays along famous routes & mountain passes as well as to take in the amazing scenery. In Morzine, we...
MTB Package Deals
By popular demand, we have created a packaged deal for guided Morzine MTB holidays. This gives you a fabulous way to explore the area, and the added benefit of staying in our wonderful Morzine Accommodation. The package is as follows:
- n €575 per person based on 6 sharing a 3-bedroom apartment (€150 single person supplement)
- 4 night’s accommodation in Aiglon
- Choice of arrival date (subject to availability)
- Transfers from/to Geneva airport
- Evening meals on each night (max 4) at local restaurants or in apartment
- An experienced and qualified guide for 3 days
- Packed lunches on 3 days (sandwich, drink and fruit/chocolate bar)
- Breakfast in room on 4 mornings (tea, coffee, orange juice, bread, jam, pastries)
- Meet & Greet at L’Aiglon for details on itinerary
Simply fill in the enquiry form on this page, and we’ll be back in contact with further information on your Morzine MTB Holiday.
Explore Morzine by Bike
Popular Bike Routes
“Clean, modern and well looked after apartments, with the perfect set up for bikes in summer. The chalet has the added bonus of being only a 2 minute walk to the supermarket next door, so you could grab food quickly anytime you needed something. They also have a bike workshop, kitted out with work stands, track pumps and basic Allen keys, that is free for all guests to use. This was our 4th stay at Aiglon now, and definitely won’t be the last! So five stars all around.”
JonW28 – September 2018
Voucher is valid for stays from 1st August - 31st August 2019
Minimum stay 4 nights
“Really nice apartment with all the things you might need for a self catering stay. Comfortable beds, nice hot showers, close to a supermarket and plenty of local restaurants. We would most certainly book to stay here again.”
September 2018 – UpFront Reviews