With Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, many of us are now turning our attention to where we can travel to for summer 2020. We’re absolutely thrilled that Morzine is ready to welcome you and yours this summer with summer lifts opening on June 27th, 2020!
Morzine Opening Dates
-Borders are Open from June 15th(Europe & UK)
-Morzine lift system are open from 27th of June
-PDS Lift system is open from July 4th
-Swimming Pool(inside/outside) open from July 4th
-Tennis Courts Open Now
-Skate Park Open Now
-Pump Track Open Now
Morzine Safety Guidelines
Of course, as you would expect, there will be strict safety measures in place to ensure that all visitors can enjoy everything Morzine has to offer without worrying about Coronavirus.
These safety measures include:
- Maintenance of at least 1m social distancing through the use of ground markings
- Strict hygiene procedures
- Reduced seating capacity on the lifts
- Mandatory requirement of wearing a face mask when using lifts and public transport.
- Visitors are encouraged to purchase their lift passes online or to use a credit card if purchasing in the lift pass offices where all staff will be wearing face masks and disinfection will occur regularly.
- All accommodation including here at L’Aiglon de Morzine will have reduced capacity in common areas, frequent disinfecting and staff members wearing masks.
Aiglon Morzine Safety Protocol
- Our team will carry out as much communication via telephone, so to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Our room cleaning procedures will follow Government guidelines such as using specific cleaning products and paying attention to particular areas
- Communal areas will be cleaned regularly as per Government guidlelines.
- Check Out Time will be 10am, with check in then at 4pm. This gives us ample time to fully sanitse the room
- There is hand sanitiser at the front door and reception desk
- Clients are required to wear a mask when approaching the reception area.