CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) For bookings made between April 19th and April 30, 2021, for a stay at our property between June 1st 2020 and April 30th 2021, clause 5.5 shall be temporarily amended to allow for 100% refund in the event of cancellation due to force majeure related to COVID-19.
Please see our Terms & Conditions here
Morzine Safety Guidelines
Of course, as you would expect, there will be strict safety measures in place to ensure that all visitors can enjoy everything Morzine has to offer without worrying about Coronavirus.
These safety measures include:
- Maintenance of at least 1m social distancing through the use of ground markings
- Strict hygiene procedures
- Reduced seating capacity on the lifts
- Mandatory requirement of wearing a face mask when using lifts and public transport.
- Visitors are encouraged to purchase their lift passes online or to use a credit card if purchasing in the lift pass offices where all staff will be wearing face masks and disinfection will occur regularly.
- All accommodation including here at L’Aiglon de Morzine will have reduced capacity in common areas, frequent disinfecting and staff members wearing masks.
Aiglon Morzine Safety Protocol
- Our team will carry out as much communication via telephone, so to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Our room cleaning procedures will follow Government guidelines such as using specific cleaning products and paying attention to particular areas
- Communal areas will be cleaned regularly as per Government guidlelines.
- Check Out Time will be 10am, with check in then at 4pm. This gives us ample time to fully sanitse the room
- There is hand sanitiser at the front door and reception desk
- Clients are required to wear a mask when approaching the reception area.