COVID 19 SPECIFIC CANCELLATION POLICY shall apply to all Bookings for arrival between 1st December 2020 and 30th September 2021 (see below for more details)
Please see our Terms & Conditions here
Morzine Safety Guidelines
Of course, as you would expect, there will be strict safety measures in place to ensure that all visitors can enjoy everything Morzine has to offer without worrying about Coronavirus.
These safety measures include:
- Maintenance of at least 1m social distancing through the use of ground markings
- Strict hygiene procedures
- Reduced seating capacity on the lifts
- Mandatory requirement of wearing a face mask when using lifts and public transport.
- Visitors are encouraged to purchase their lift passes online or to use a credit card if purchasing in the lift pass offices where all staff will be wearing face masks and disinfection will occur regularly.
- All accommodation including here at L’Aiglon de Morzine will have reduced capacity in common areas, frequent disinfecting and staff members wearing masks.
Aiglon Morzine Safety Protocol
- Our team will carry out as much communication via telephone, so to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Our room cleaning procedures will follow Government guidelines such as using specific cleaning products and paying attention to particular areas
- Communal areas will be cleaned regularly as per Government guidlelines.
- Check Out Time will be 10am, with check in then at 4pm. This gives us ample time to fully sanitse the room
- There is hand sanitiser at the front door and reception desk
- Clients are required to wear a mask when approaching the reception area.
Due to the ongoing uncertainty around Covid-19, we have revised our booking terms and conditions to give our guests a clear and unambiguous statement of our policy relating to
refunds and cancellations.
You can read our full booking terms and conditions here, but for clarity these are the Covid-19 related amendments:
|Booking Stage||Circumstance||Our Policy|
|Deposit Paid||Travel Restrictions* put in place which would affect Your travel to Us||Credit note to the value of the deposit will be issued, valid for 24 months, or a refund less admin fee of €200|
|Deposit Paid||No Travel Restrictions* in place but You decide not to travel||This will be treated as a cancellation and You will not receive a refund or credit note|
|Balance Paid||Travel Restrictions* put in place which would affect Your travel to Us||100% credit note will be issued, valid for 24 months, or a refund less admin fee of €200|
|Balance Paid||No Travel Restrictions* in place but You decide not to travel||This will be treated as a cancellation and You will not receive a refund or credit note|
|At any time prior to Your stay with Us||We are forced to close due to local or French Covid-19 lockdown measures and will not be able to fulfil Your booking||Your choice of 100% refund or a 100% credit note valid for 24 months|
|During Your stay with Us||Travel Restrictions* put in place forcing You to leave before the end of Your stay||No refund or credit in full or in part for any unused proportion of Your stay|
|During Your stay with Us||We are forced to close due to local or French Covid-19 lockdown measures||Refund or credit for the unused portion of Your stay|
|At any time||You show signs of, are quarantined for, or test positive for Covid-19, and We are open for business as usual, and there are no Travel Restrictions* in force that would otherwise affect Your||This will be treated as a cancellation and You will not receive a refund or credit note. You will need to claim on Your travel insurance. We will provide any reasonable documentation to support|
|At any time||There are no Travel Restrictions* in place but You have concerns about future government restrictions being
applied, or a disinclination to travel because of Covid-19
|This will be treated as a cancellation and You will not receive a refund or credit note. You will need to claim on Your
travel insurance. We will provide any reasonable documentation to support Your claim.
*Travel Restrictions must include one of the following effective at the time of travel to Us:
● French or Swiss borders (if You have flights booked to Geneva) are closed.
● Your departure country’s borders are closed
● Your departure country’s foreign office advises against all non-essential travel to France or Switzerland (if travelling through Geneva)
● Travel in France is restricted
● Your departure country, French or Swiss (if travelling through Geneva) Governments impose mandatory quarantine conditions which deter You from travelling.
We will need to see proof of travel booking.
It is a condition of booking that You have travel insurance in place, which must include medical expenses, repatriation and enforced extension of stay due to COVID-19 symptoms. In no event will We be liable for Your additional costs including but not limited to Our additional accommodation costs for Your extended stay.